This webpage was first launched on 14 July 2020.
Last updated: 30 October 2020, 5:50 SGT.
We are capturing Important News in Singapore to be used for future reference. You know in Singapore we have the Big Bullies, they love to silence the People (using wicked accusations such as spreading falsehood or threats to sue for defamation) and hope that everything the People say will quickly “gone with the wind”. This webpage is created just to prevent that!
The People please comment here actively because what you have commented will be hyperlinked to serve as a perpetual record. Thanks.
See the up-to-date comments of the People concerning the COVID-19 in Singapore.
See our other extracts here which you may use for reference to run for the next Singapore General Election GE2025:
BIG News! The Prime Minister of Singapore is suing a Blogger for Defamation!
We are determined to make the Singapore Prime Minister and All related to this case famous worldwide!
Dear Judges, you are the Princes among the People, see Item 3, the PAP Government allowed their Police Officers wilfully harassed law-abiding Citizens (& Business owner) starting from April, May 2019 but till this day, they refused to apologise & pay compensation for damages inflicted. See the items 1-13 in our GE2020 webpage, Pages 1-15 & how the countless innocent Bloggers are still MISSING! People may say this is “Trial via Internet”, but all we care about is JUSTICE must be done! Thanks.
Table of Contents:
See Daily News extracts below this Table of Contents.
4. Status of COVID-19 in Singapore Daily updates!
7. Claims Statements to demand for a proper account for the smart Singaporeans to audit on how the Reserves taken out to help us have been used.
15. MediShield Life (see item 1). See the webpage, updates on 30 September, 1, 20-24 October 2020. In summary, if you don’t want “Demand note, Fine, Suit, Jail + Threat to sell your house”, please pay the Premiums faithfully without fail! Law passed in Parliament for the Rulers to extort $$$$ from the People? The World please decide! We can’t decide to avoid being sued for defamation! 8-D
16. CareShield Life (see item 11) : See our updates on 29 August 2020. In summary, if you don’t want “Demand note, Fine, Suit, Jail”, please pay the Premiums faithfully without fail! Law passed in Parliament for the Rulers to extort $$$$ from the People? The World please decide! We can’t decide to avoid being sued for defamation! We will construct a webpage on this later… 8-D
17. Hating LS1965, P65 & M15 for announcing the Truth via Internet, so they arranged for the Singapore Police Force to harass a law-abiding Business Owner & accuse an innocent elderly cancer survivor of stealing. The Singapore Police Force is headed by Minister for Home Affairs K. Shamugam. Till this day, the harassment against the Business Owner continues...
18. CPF & related: See updates on 22 September 2020.
20. Singapore Prime Minister sues a Blogger for Defamation (October 2020), sues TOC Chief Editor Terry Xu. See updates here.
23. Lawyers For Liberty & related: See updates on 5 October 2020.
26. Aljunied GRC: See updates on 25 October 2020.
28. Pasir Rise: See updates on 14 October 2020.
29. Teck Whye/ Choa Chu Kang: See updates on 25 October 2020.
30. Upper Boon Keng Road: See the ways to get rid of Bats in your Home or Office (top of page), updates on 15 September 2020.
31. Woodlands: See updates on 5 October 2020.
32. Yishun: See updates on 25 October 2020.
34. Dengue in Singapore: See updates on 17 September 2020.
35. Goodies to NON-Singaporeans: Yes, we should be generous & share, provided that the Singaporeans are not deprived of what they need & what their legitimate rights. See updates on 21-23 , 24 September 2020.
36. Other happenings after GE2020. See what listed in each dates below too.
37. Singapore General Election on 10 July 2020, What are the Tricks people play to win the General Election? See what the People commented about the various Political Parties! See updates on 11 September, 8-10, 19 October 2020.
38. Singapore Airlines (SIA): Singapore Airlines Group to cut about 4,300 positions as COVID-19 batters aviation industry (reported by CNA on 10 September 2020). See updates on 11, 15, 18, 27,29 September, 7, 21, 27 October 2020.
40. Twitter: See updates on 30 September 2020.